I know we are well in full-swing into 2015, but its better late than never so Happy New Year to you all! May 2015 bring more joy, happiness and success to you. Am I the only that feel like it still Christmas? (Minus the sparkly Lights) I think it’s because Christmas was really good to me! Amongst a few Christmas presents I got, my favourite was this Soap & Glory Christmas exclusive box set I bought from Boots to myself. Soap & Glory is one of my favourite beauty and skin care brand, I like everything about it from the packaging to the product inside. So every Christmas I make sure I buy one of the box set as its a great value for money and also make a great gift to your mother, sister, or even to your friend. This year the box was design by Hetty Stewart….which is really cool and can be used as a storage. In the gift set you get 10 full-sized Soap & Glory goodies! (and you are sorted for the year) The original price of the gift set is £60, but for the festive season the price is slashed to £29; what a bargain!
The Soap & Glory Gift Set Includes…
– HAND DREAM™ Super Cream 100ml
– ORANGEASM™ Body Wash 500ml
– BUTTER YOURSELF™ Moisture Lotion 500ml
– HEEL GENIUS™ Foot Cream 125ml
– SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Scrub 300ml
– WHIPPED CLEAN™ Shower Butter 250ml
– THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER™ Body Butter 300ml
– OFF YOUR FACE™ 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 cloths)
– SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml
– THICK & FAST™ Super Volume Mascara 10ml
– A bonus drawstring bag
The Soap & Glory gift set is usually available both online and in store from the beginning of December, they usually sell-out quick so make sure you set a reminder and stay on the look out. They try to have lot’s in stock as it’s such a great deal and everyone want a grab. It’s available exclusively at Boots and they came up with a name for the big day called “PINK FRIDAY” so make sure you grab yours this year!